The Premier “Allocators Only” All-in-One 2-Day Due Diligence Solution For Building ETF Portfolios
FOR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AND INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS ONLY
Financial advisors and institutions continue to increase portfolio allocation to ETFs at a growing rate. However, current market conditions and the proliferation of ETF choices have created a demand for more education and guidance on specific ETF strategies.
Over 2 days, the ETF Strategy Summit (produced by the original co-creators of Inside ETFs) will focus on addressing the opportunities and challenges of today’s market and present a variety of innovative ETF disciplines and portfolio construction ideas designed for today’s forward thinking money managers.
We hope you’ll take part in this one-of-a-kind opportunity.
Where the international investment opportunities lie over the next 6 – 12 months
FA mag and JV Events Group welcome you to the ETF Strategy Summit
Managing Partner & Co-Founder – ETFGI
Deborah Fuhr is the managing partner and co-founder of ETFGI, an independent research and consultancy firm launched in 2012 in London offering a number of research subscription services. Previously, she served as global head of ETF research and implementation strategy and as a managing director at BlackRock/Barclays Global Investors from 2008 – 2011.
What makes our event unique:
- Buyside investment professional attendees only
- 10:1 ratio of buyside investment professionals to sponsors
- Agenda is strategy/portfolio construction-focused, not industry-focused
- Investment & fund manager (C-level exec, Product Specialist, Portfolio Strategist or Analyst) speaking faculty
- Drill down into the approach of the strategy with the fund manager
- Maximum of 3 panelists on any given session
- Speed networking for buyers and ETF issuers (90 minutes in total) at the end of Day 1
- Optional one-on-one meetings throughout the event
- NO service provider registration available
For further information, please contact: Don Friedman, Founder & CEO, Joint Venture Events GroupTel: 646-321-1785 | Email: email@example.com